Thursday, January 1, 2015

MERRY MILWAUKEESE CHRISTMAS!

Another great step in the progression of Van and Blia happened this week: They came to church again this week where we had our first lesson with them! We taught the first half of the restoration, really focusing on the authority of Christ's church. Blia has gone to other churches in the past, and in fact, her mother is a pastor at one of those churches. They seemed to understand and take it very well. We had a few members in the lesson actually: Their mother, brother and sister xiong, and Maimoua yang. Unfortunately though, much of the rest of our week was spent finding because our appointments cancelled for the holidays. Speeeeeeeeaking of the holidays... MERRY MILWAUKEESE CHRISTMAS!!! We have quite a fun week planned out, of course Christmas is the highlight, but other than that, we have breakfast with the President, Christmas eve dinner, and a Hmong dinner where we get to eat squirrel (no joke!) I'm very much looking forward to having calls with my family, and I can't wait to tell them that I'll just talk to them in another 3 months! I can't believe that this is going to be my last call... Before I ramble on too much, I'll just wish you all a very merry Christmas, and a happy 2015!

No comments: