Thursday, January 1, 2015

TRANSFERS!!!

Before mentioning anything else, I have to say that transfers are a pretty big surprise to everyone! So just a little recap of what is going on, so that you'll understand why it is such a surprise... So I have only been here two transfers, I only have two left, I've only been with Elder Lor for one transfer, AND we have so much good work going on here... BUT! I found out this morning that I'm being transferred to SHEBOYGAN!!! That puts me back in a companionship with one of my favorite companions, Elder Stegner! I'm definitely not disappointed to be serving in Sheboygan, and to be with a companion that I already know and love? A very tender mercy. Another interesting thing is that the Hmong area here in Milwaukee is combining with the English area, so Elder Lor will be with Elder Goodale, our district leader........ Strange things are afoot at the MKE (10 points for those of you who can name THAT movie!)
Besides that, more good news with Van and Blia, they were both at church on Sunday again where we had another lesson. They want to be married some time soon in the new year! Also, we met a friend of Eh say and Say Paw, our investigators. His name is Nin, and he seems to have a good amount of interest in learning more. It has been a crazy morning, so I'm going to go do some sport... things to help me relax... LOVE!!!

No comments: